Friday, September 7, 2012

Celebrating our Survivor

Acting like the chicken man in Toy Story

He wears his underwear proudly




Looking at the Rhino

Talking with me


Watching the elephants.  He loves them 

The elephants were very active today.  2 of them were swimming


Signing elephant to Daddy

Signing hippo

Watching the sea lions with Silas and Buzz

Add caption

Freezing while watching the penquins
Today was very hard.  Many meltdowns and I am looking forward to being with people who understand the after effects of stroke.  Zoie wonders if another seizure is coming.  Good question but I hope not.  Another surprise on the therapy front at school, health screenings next week so no therapy.  Are you kidding me?  Lord willing, I will post pictures of our stroke walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment