Tuesday, August 28, 2012

In All Things Give Thanks


Apraxia has joined Benaiah's list of diagnoses.  I am not surprised but a little sad that we have to ad another one.  Benaiah received a gift from a friend of mine in the mail- 3 elephants.  He is in love.  On top of that he sang with the Toy Story theme song.  It made me cry as it was a big deal.  He now says he is a dude.  When Miss Niki gave him his homework yesterday, he said, "No, dog eat". The kiddo already has the homework excuse down.  She laughed and I did.  Then she really laughed when I told her that he did not have a dog here.  Then he said "kraine".  So his dogs in Ukraine are going to eat his homework.  I thought it was great.  It is time to hit the road as we are picking up his knee immobilizers today.  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  His feet are looking better.

No comments:

Post a Comment