Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Benaiah

Happy Birthday Benaiah!




The Lord has been so good to us! Benaiah is doing extremely well.  He is 15 weeks seizure free! He can peddle a 2 wheel bike with training wheels! He is talking more but I can tell his pronunciation is bad, I seem to have fallen into the role of translator.  We talked about his birthday all week. He wanted a Rudy (from Ice Age) cake.  This Rudy had to have his mouth shut and then when it was made, he asked why he couldn't talk.  My friend Denise and I informed him we were not the Cake Boss and couldn't make a cake like that.  For his birthday dinner he picked pizza! Overall it was a very good day and I believe he had fun.  I think he would of opened presents all day if we had them.  



This is my post from facebook - Look how much you have grown Benaiah! 5 years ago I never would of thought of all that you have been through, all that you have accomplished. You have drive and determination, more than I have ever seen in a child. Benaiah, your name means God has made and I truly believe that he made you the way you are. I thank God for the sunshine you bring into our lives and I am also amazed at how God has used you and continues to use you. I love you Buddy, I hope you had fun at your party and that you have a great 5th year. I pray that the seizures stay away and that you will say I love you this year, along with many other words. I know you are smart and I can't wait to see what this year brings.

We love you Benaiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment