Friday, November 23, 2012

Favorite things


We have been in Ukraine since Wednesday morning.  Today Benaiah and I worked on his apraxia workbook and tonight I asked him what a couple of his favorites were. I asked him what his favorite color was and he said black.  At this point I wasn't sure he really understood the word favorite.  Then I asked him what his favorite animal was and he said слон- elephant.  So yes he understands the word favorite.  He seems to be talking more.  Today I noticed that the school has more playground equipment which will be great for helping Benaiah's upper body strength.  Over all Benaiah is doing really good.  He is walking the stairs well, he loves his sand box even when the weather is below 40 degrees.  Tomorrow he wants to go to Tatas'(Stefa- this is what came out when we tried to get him to say Stefa) house to see her puppy.  Here is a picture of one of Benaiah's favorite things

No comments:

Post a Comment