Friday, November 16, 2012

Hi from Krakow

Our flights on Monday went very well.  The check in lady for Polish Lot was amazing.  She started by giving the 2 little boys stickers.  Then she complimented Benaiah on him being a sweet boy.  This is the lady that helped me figure out what the Warsaw office wanted for the medical form because Benaiah has epilepsy.  We are all happy to be back in Eastern Europe. 
  Benaiah hasn't had a seizure but he did have a funny spell on the flight from Warsaw to Krakow.  This was after they loaded us on a bus to cart us back to the terminal and dump us in the waiting area.  No seats were available.  It was nice we had the medical form as we ended up needing a wheelchair for Benaiah.
Running after the pigeons.  Look Cousin Maya, Benaiah still has the elephant.  
Benaiah has started back with his speech therapy with me as the therapist.  We worked hard last night, jet lag is a great thing :), with his Apraxia workbook and today this is what he said "I want nut....I want more please....I want more nut, punk......I want more nuts." Yep, I got a plural out of Benaiah after many tries. Benaiah doesn't say plurals and he also doesn't talk to strangers.  So if you see him and say Hi to him, don't be suprised if he doesn't answer you cause he usually can't.  I am very interested to see what Benaiah's reaction to Stefa is.  He knows we are almost home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment