Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thank you Lord!



Benaiah went and saw his favorite Neuro today.  The man was smiling and kept smiling which made me realize how much we were missed and how much he truly cares for Benaiah.  Mike thought Benaiah talked more and when asked his colors in English Benaiah answered correctly and that obviously impressed him.  We have a new plan of action and down the road I will be referred to an orthopedic doctor.  Benaiah's tone in his legs was brought up and Mike is under the impression that him being a kid is much better at this point than an pt or ot.  Now I am not sure what pt or ot involves here in Ukraine but he did offer therapy if I wanted it.  For now though we are going to go with just letting him be a kid. I thank the Lord for giving us Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment